My favourite song

Monday, August 30, 2010

As Human Being

Salam,Alhamdulillah.....I feel more comfortable and calm now.....Last week holiday I just rest my mind,pray for ALLAH forgiveness,rethink what I have done until ALLAH test me with others problem ..There is something that had happen and I was very surprise with it..It has make me do not have appetite to eat,can't sleep well and miss my mum very much...Don't get it wrong...It was not about love but about my concern to my friend....There have done something wrong.....I never expect they could do that....and I was so shock and sad....I don't know to believe who....and I have decide do not to trust both of them....What I would do now is pray for their happiness and may ALLAH S.W.T show the right path to both of them..I know we as human do not have the right to judge other people and it was useless to mad at them if they,their self do not want to repent and improve their self....ALLAH is the most forgiven in this world.......pray for his forgiven......don't forget our mum bless can ensure  our happinessin this world...MAY ALLAH S.W.T BLESS OUR LIFE AND SHOW US THE RIHG PATH..AMIN.......

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, we must always seek for Allah's guide and blessings each time we arrive at a corner in life. Stay calm, think positive and believe in Him coz He knows best. Nice entry.
    "Jagalah Allah, nescaya Allah menjagamu"

    ReplyDelete