My favourite song

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FEEL GLAD BEING CHOOSEN AS MUSLIM

Praise to ALLAH S.W.T for who I am now.Actually sometimes I feel ashamed of my self.It's not easy to be a daughter to a women who revert Islam.What I mean here is,the person who was not family origin Islam always being a public figure.Everything we do,said people will take attention....I have tried to bring my self well.Sometimes,I feel very sad on what some people talk and said about my mom.They didn't try to correct people like my mom if they miss understood about something in Islam,but what they just love to do is critic and laughing...But Alhamdulillah,praise to Allah my mom can face all that with ni'mah of Islam and the encouragement from people who love Islam very much.Thanks to them...........I wish if more people can be like them.....LOVE ISLAM

No comments:

Post a Comment