My favourite song

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love Forever

Yesterday,my mum had called me.We have talk for a while and then she gave the handphone to Tokwan.I fell so happy as I love and miss Tokwan very much.But the things that make me very sorry to him is,I can't take care of him as he was not very well.If I was at home now I may cook or chat with him as he love to tell story went he was still young,advise me and I love to hear about it even he will always told about the same story.He had a high blood pressure and he was very old as his age has reach 84.Emmm...I have cry as I talk to him.I told him I love him very much and Tokwan says he know about it.Tokwan and I have known each other for almost 17 years and we have no blood connection at all as we just a neighbours.He says he may wait me at home during this raya holiday.I get shock at first but he had calm me down,he says everyone will die one day...Finaly,Tokwan promise me that he will wait for me to go home and celebrate raya with him.After that,I have talk to my mum as Tokwan and I have finish talking.I  have ask my mum to take care Tokwan very well as he stay alone and I can't bear if anything happen to him.My mum have promise she will take good care on Tokwan.I can't wait to go home and meet him......

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah..good effort for your early entries! I can understand your loving for your Tok Wan..I myself don't have a clear memory on my grandfather anymore. Love to read more about your families. Keep on writing, and appreciating others!

    ReplyDelete