My favourite song

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOVE OR HATE

Don't get me wrong...not because I'm in love or what..I just wondering and feel so funny about something that I have read in the internet and from other source of information...I have search and read I luv Islam.com....there were one article that attract me untitle"manual bercinta:cinta tak perlu diungkap" It's give a lots of meaning to me..I agree with kak asma' sazali opinion..and I truely believe that the lady is in a very tension situasion.I feel so sorry for that girl...waiting for something that we are not know will be truth or not...In this situasion we may confuse either love or hate that guy...This maybe be a test to both of them...I just wrote what I'm thinking....May ALLAH S.W.T show me the answers..Amin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment