My favourite song

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ramadan I Miss You.........

  Salam,almost a month we left Ramadan behind.Do we still have the opportunity to met Ramadan again.But,for sure we must practise all the good things that we have done in Ramadan.This year Ramadan have teach me a lot of things..Like to be more patient no matter what happen and pray for ALLAH S.W.T guiden.Furthermore,my relationship with my family even much better than before.I was so pleased as I have get very caring friends,senior and warden.I was happy in participated in all college programes in Ramadan month.Can't wait next year Ramadan.Hopefully,next year Ramadan will give me a lot of happiness and guiden for me to improve my self expecially.Amin....

2 comments:

  1. Indeed...Ramadhan has left us and who would now if we could meet it again next year? Let's pray for that day, shall we? ^_^

    ReplyDelete