My favourite song

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PAPA I MISS YOU.......

Almost 2 years after my first meet with my father....I miss him so much...Don't know if he miss me or not..Before this he always contact me...It's ok...maybe he was busy with work....I even dream hugging with my father and both my sisters..When I wake up....I was so sad...It's was just a dream.....Without I notice when I wake up I cry in sleep and hugging my pillow as strong as I could......Papa is a simple person,caring,loving..................Even I don't known him much..............He always think the best for all his daughters.....Papa I miss you so much....Doesn't matter where you are...I wish ALLAH bless you...and open your hearts and mind to accept Islam.......Oh ALLAH give me the strength to face all this.......May ALLAH bless you and your family...Treat and love you family as good as you can as long you have chances to do it.............From someone who miss her father so much...

4 comments:

  1. wow..really love your father until you are dreaming about him..huhu..try to ask your roommates..do they ever heard you say something about your dad while you are sleeping??because i think so..no intention to jeer you..but think +ve..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.....I just met my father once in my life.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Opportunity always promise us one more chance to meet our beloved one...
    pray and pray...a most powerful weapon for us is prayer......you're good daugther and you will be the best friend ever for me....thanks for being there for me,my friend......

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes,my dear...I will always being there for you....love you my friends...May ALLAH S.W.T bless you...Amin

    ReplyDelete