My favourite song

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In Critical Condition of 13 Weeks in Kolej Teknologi Darulnaim (KTD) -Part One

        After facing many challenged , here I am.In critical condition of 13 weeks in KTD. Not long from now,I will be facing my first final exam...There are a lot of things that happen to me from the beginning until this moment. Before I came here,I can't imagine how I cansurvive here all by my own,far away from my family and my state.But first of all my eagerness to came here can't be stopped.
        First of all before I came to Kelantan and KTD..I'm working as factory workers after two days finishing my SPM exam..I'm working at SONY factory making cover for radios..I want to help my family and earn some money to further my studies..Along that time I'm always thinking what is my SPM result.Is it good or not..and I want to furthert my studies.That time I'm so nervous and curious to know my result.But at that time to something make me feel sad..I'm thinking whether should I further my studies or keep on working to help my  family.I'm pity my mother...She always work hard for our family to ensure that we can get the best.My abah always change his work...Em....I do not know what to do....Then my papa do not always contact me..If he feel want to contact me,then will he contact me.My sisters....they with their dream and ambition...But....no matter how they are  I love them so much..
         The day SPM result has came...Everyone is so curious to know my result except my friends at SONY factory.In my work line at SONY they are all seniors that is woman 30 years and above..I'm the youngers one...Hehe...Everyone loves me..and they even told me If I don't have money to further my study just told them and they will collect money in my line and sent the money in my account...It was so touching....miss them all...I get 4A's,2B's,and 3C's..Alhamdulillah.
        Everyone congrate me..and wish me to get a good opportunity to further my studies with that result..But sadly...I just get offer to further my studies in form 6..My mom don't want me to further my study in form 6...My application for UPU,"Maktad  Perguruan",matrik's,SPA and for all second intake to further my studies is failed.I'm so sad...When people ask me my result and they think that I will get UITM offers and another good offers.But it's not like that..I know because I'm not "bumiputera" with that result my chances to further my studies very small.Alhamdulillah,I have face it wisely..Then my mom friends offer me to further my studies at KTD and I except it..The course that I'm learn now is being choose for me by my mom friends...I except her opinion with open heart..Alhamdulillah...here I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment