My favourite song

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In Critical Condition of 13 Weeks in Kolej Teknologi Darulnaim (KTD) -Part Two

      When I first arrived in Kelantan,my parents sent me here by bus.My parents accompanied me for the registration session until that night.Theyhave to go back home to Kedah as soon as posibble to look after my two sweet younger sisters as they are worried about them.I'm so sad as my younger sisters can't accompany me to Kelantan for some reason.But it is okay because I have their spirit in me.I missed them so much as they always make jokes and we always disturd and jokewith each other everyday.Everytime I go back to Kedah I will not forget to buy something for my parents and to both my younger sisters.
     I'm the second intake for semester one KTD intake this year and at that time I'm the only one female student for semester one engineering course.Al-Masir programme is exciting for me as I can learn,know many things about KTD and the most important I get know ISLAM better than before on how to practise ISLAM in life.The most exciting programme in Al-Masir are the English presentation.Actually I was panic during the English presentation as I'm new at that time and the final date is just about a week to go.Alhamdulillah,all of it went through smoothly..
      At that time I'm staying at college campus.Only eight second intake female student live there that time.It's a little bit scared as just eight of us and four warden live there at that time.We like a big family...going and doing anything together..Miss that moment..But now everything is vanish as something had happen between us..No matter what.. I love them all so much..May ALLAH S.W.T open their heart for good things

2 comments:

  1. All right, so 13 weeks have passed us and there are still 5 semesters to go!Let's keep the spirits up and alive, shall we? All the best students! ^^

    ReplyDelete