My favourite song

Friday, November 19, 2010

OH ALLAAH....PLEASE SHOW HER THE RIGHT WAY.........ILOVE HER SO MUCH

   On Hari Raya Korban night I have just ask my old friends,Aquam from my facebook about my best friends facebook adress,Nor Hafiza Binti Nordin..But I didn't get it because Aquam can't find her facebook adress..I don't know why my heart really wanted to contact her back at that time...We have lost contact about a year.Then,I ask Aquam fiza handphone number..Firstly,he didn't want to give me fiza handphone number as he want me to exchange fiza handphone number with my new handphone number....But,I didn't give him my handphone number and for return I don't get fiza handphone number..I was so sad at that time....On the spot,I log out from my facebook.The second Hari Raya Korban night...I on line my facebook again...Alhamdulillah...ALLAH has open Aquam heart to give me fiza handphone number without a condition..I was really happy.I ask him why he just give me fiza handphone number just like that..He said that I deserve to know fiza handphone number as I am his and fiza best friends..Alhamdulillah...praise to ALLAH S.W.T............I have message Fiza...But sadly it was wrong fiza...The person name is Hafizah..not Nor Hafiza...I appologise to her as I was wrong..But it's ok..What has make me more happy is Aquam has found Fiza facebook adress and he gave it to me...Without wasting my time I send a message to her facebook...I was smilling at that time because I know that is her facebook...I will wait her to reply my message.The third Hari Raya Korban night I online facebook......SHE REPLY MY MESSAGE!!!!!...I was so happy....Then I chatting with her...she asking me whether I'm ok or not..I said that I'm not very well...she was angry with me as I don't want to go to the hospital..Then...I said to her" I'm ok....don't worry..."My turn to ask her about her...I ask her about her life now..What really make me shock is she just told me that nothing great happen in my life.....I at college now my self..."JUST............ I JUST TAKE A DRUG".........Her statement............her statement.......make me shut up and "istigfar" to ALLAH for a while......without I notice my tears was burst....I love her so much....Oh ALLAH.....what such a big test to me....But,I tell my self...it's so ok...maybe she was lying to me...ask she love to make joke with me....I take my strength and start chatting back with her..I ask her for how long she has take it...she said....almost 2 weeks and she said she can't leave it...my tears get louder...I ask her don't she love her mother and grandfather...i said I love her so much..She said.."YES.......I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH...BUT I CAN'T STOP TAKING IT!!!!".....Then,I ask her...what type of drug she take...and she said....BABY ICE!!!!!......I try to advise her to stop takinG it....She said....."PLEASE RELAX.....I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING....I'M NOT ADDICTED TO IT"......I STARTED GET ANGRY....BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT SHE TOLD ME WAS A LIE.......FOR THE LAST TIME I ASK HER WHY SHE SAID LIKE THAT,THAT SHE SAID SHE WAS NOT ADDICTED TO IT.......HER ANSWERS........HER STATEMENT.......WHAT SHE SAID........I ANSWER LIKE THAT BECAUSE "KITE SAJE SUKE-SUKE"..........I FAINT AFTER READ HER ANSWER.....THEN,WHEN I'M AWAKE...I CRY....AND CRY.......I FEEL I'M USELESS AS HER BEST FRIENDS...CAN'T STOP HER FROM BEING DRUG VICTIM.....SHE ON THE SPOT LOG OUT FROM FACEBOOK........WHAT SHOULD I DO.......WHAT SHOULD I DO......OH ALLAH...PLEASE SHOW HER THE RIGHT WAY.......I LOVE HER SO MUCH....

No comments:

Post a Comment