My favourite song

Sunday, November 14, 2010

WE CAN'T STOP TO CHANGE AND BE A BETTER PERSON!!!!!

Assalamualaikum,I'm so please that ALLAH S.W.T still love me and show me the way to recorrect my mistake..Forgive me god...Forgive me when I'm whine....Forgive me when I'm whine....We have to always change to be better person as we know our iman do not at the top every time.Without we realise our mind and expecially our eye make a lot of mistake....Forgive me ALLAH when the moment I don't remember you...When the moment I left you behind...Forgive me....Forgive me....We always said don't do this,don't do that...Do realy we do what we said...This is why people can't listen or follow what we said and advise....I do make mistake....Let us together make an improvement together and don't just want to judge others...May ALLAH S.W.T bless us all with ni'mah of Iman  and ISLAM...Amin...

Just as remember to all as a muslim........Human can't never run away from doing mistake..

No comments:

Post a Comment